Breakfast Pizza Recipe Guaranteed To Have No Leftovers
I’ve heard of people eating leftover pizza for breakfast, but this breakfast pizza looks way more appealing! It uses the breakfast staple ingredients – bacon, eggs, hashbrowns – into a tasty and easy pizza!
Author: Mark Knowles
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tube (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bacon or sausage (cooked, drained and crumbled)
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or cheese of your choice
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Read more at http://www.reshareworthy.com/how-to-make-a-breakfast-pizza/#rbcIKqIe6KiZV5rP.99
- YoYoMax says her family raved about it. I can see why. I love her take on the regular eggs and bacon breakfast. Be sure to share this recipe with your family!